As many nonprofits are about to head into their fall fundraising season, it’s a good time to let out a deep breath, lie back and take in a little reading that’ll prepare you for the months ahead. This year, we’ve put up articles on the DonorDriven blog that we think you’ll find useful and thought-provoking. We’ve picked articles on the hottest topics in online fundraising to give you an easy reading list.
It seems this year many causes figured out just how powerful Twitter can be.
- 11 Twitter tips to make your fundraising event fly Concise post on using twitter to fuel events and campaigns.
- 9 tips to extend the life of your tweets Did you know most tweets, updates and emails have a half-life of about 3 hours? Here are some tips on extending that lifespan.
- 7 tips for non-profits to make your Facebook Cover Photo pop With some effective examples of how to use this new space.
- 9 Best Practices to put LinkedIn to work for your non-profit In a year where LinkedIn added causes to profiles, these tactics will help get your non-profit noticed.
- 12 key findings about Millennial fundraisers Zac Johnson, leader of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Dance Marathons, shares practical advice from his daily work with thousands of Millennials.
“Social Fundraising” have become real buzzwords. These articles strip away the mystique and show you the real impact social fundraising can have on your cause.
- 15 key takeaways from “Can Social Fundraising Save Your Non-Profit?” Our series of discussions with Todd Levy and Paul Ghiz, the Managing Partners behind DonorDrive on how to convince your non-profit to upgrade to social fundraising for a better future for your cause.
- Stats that show the real impact of Social Fundraising These surprising stats from DonorDrive were introduced at the Toronto kickoff of Social Media for Nonprofit series by Todd Levy. It’s a quick read that’s very quotable.
Some of our DonorDrive customers are describing these supporter-created campaigns as “free money” for their cause.
- Personal Campaigns engage supporters you’re yet to meet Non-profits are findings that Personal Campaigns introduce them to new donors.
- Case Study: Team JDRF sees big success with Personal Campaigns Study of how Team JDRF has made DonorDrive Personal Campaigns a respectable portion of their fundraising.